I want to share with you what I did. Maybe, it will be of use to you.
- Save your Excel spreadsheet as a PDF. Go to FILE>SAVE AS>under SAVE AS TYPE change to PDF. Be sure to specify the name and location where you want to save it.
- Open PDF TO WORD ONLINE CONVERTER. (I am in no way being compensated for sharing this site. I simply found it in my struggle, and it is free!)
- Select CHOOSE FILE. Find where you saved your PDF, and click to open it.
- Click CONVERT. That's it! You will have to wait a few minutes depending on the size of your file, but it will open the file into a new word document. You margins are perfect. All the information is there.
- You can keep it as its own document, or choose to copy and paste it into another document. This is what I did. To do this:
- Highlight all the text in your newly converted document. Press CTRL-C on your keyboard at the same time. You don't have to hold them down.
- Open the document you want to insert the table into, and press CTRL-V to paste it into this document.
There you go! Simple and headache free!