About The Author

My photo
Alabama, United States
Instructional Partner, National Board Certified Teacher in Literacy, Graduate School Student, Social Media Promoter for VocabularySpellingCity, Promethean ActivInstructor and Social Media Council member, Avid Twitterer @WhiteheadsClass, 1st Vice President for ALNBCT Network Board of Directors, Certified ALEX Trainer

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Technology Tools for Teachers: Thank You!


Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my survey on your favorite technology tools to use as a teacher.  I was amazed at the number of responses and the variety of tools.  I did my best to include them all in my presentation. 

As a thank you to each of my blog followers, I am offering my handout, Technology Tools for Teachers, FREE on my Teachers Notebook shop.  Simply click {here} to download your copy.   Thank you again for helping me out with this presentation!
~Cara
Pin It

2 comments:

Sachin Goyal said...

Hi Cara Whitehead
This tool is very nice and easy to use

Thanks a lot to provide this tool

Priscilla said...

Awesome!