Pecan Pie Bark
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans (Chop into large pieces.)
- 2-3 sleeves of honey graham crackers (I prefer dollar store brand because they are often thinner and crisper.)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil.
- Place graham crackers tightly onto cookie sheet. You may need to trim some of the crackers to fit. Do not break the larger pieces apart. Leave them whole.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and sugar to a boil over medium heat. Stir continuously for approximately 3 minutes.
- Stir in chopped pecans.
- Carefully pour the mixture over the graham crackers. Spread it as evenly as you can.
- Place the pan in the oven. Bake for approximately 8 minutes. Watch them carefully not to burn.
- Cool completely, and then, break into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container.