About The Author

My photo
Alabama, United States
Instructional Partner, National Board Certified Teacher in Literacy, Graduate School Student, Social Media Promoter for VocabularySpellingCity, Promethean ActivInstructor and Social Media Council member, Avid Twitterer @WhiteheadsClass, 1st Vice President for ALNBCT Network Board of Directors, Certified ALEX Trainer

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Integrating Technology into Your Classroom


In April, I had the amazing opportunity to be a part of the Everything's Intermediate Virtual Teaching Expo sponsored by Teaching Blog Addict and Teacher's Notebook.  During my presentation, I had the opportunity to share with you how to effectively integrate technology into your classroom and introduced you to a dozen or so free webtools.  I also provided actual examples of my students' creations.

Now, the presentation is available on Teacher's Notebook for only $3.95. Yes, $3.95! Once you have viewed the presentation, feel free to question or comment {here}.


Happy learning!
~Cara
Pin It

2 comments:

http://sportsfunia.com said...

nice written

Rauf Arshad said...

a great blog
totalnewsarena.blogspot.com