About The Author

My photo
Alabama, United States
Instructional Partner, National Board Certified Teacher in Literacy, Graduate School Student, Social Media Promoter for VocabularySpellingCity, Promethean ActivInstructor and Social Media Council member, Avid Twitterer @WhiteheadsClass, 1st Vice President for ALNBCT Network Board of Directors, Certified ALEX Trainer

Saturday, June 30, 2012

I'm in Graduate School!


This has been a super busy summer! Although, I have neglected my blog, I am not going away!  I am currently enrolled in graduate school at The University of Alabama to obtain an M.A. in Educational Leadership.  This has been such a rewarding experience thus far.  However, I never knew a person could read and write so much!  All my free time is spent on homework.  This process is making me rethink things I do with my students and my faculty.  I'll definitely be sharing some of these things with you once I have a few extra minutes to blog.  For now, I've got to get back to studying!


~Cara
Pin It

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations for taking on this challenge! Best wishes to you :)
Elizabeth

Robin said...

I'm right there with you Cara. I made the mistake of taking my "summer" elective course which ran May 21-June 18...which yes, overlaps with school ENDING here in Michigan. Live and learn! Hang in there, we CAN do this:-)
Good luck!

Robin
It's All Elementary!
www.teacherszone.blogspot.com

Chynna said...

Congrats! That is so awesome. I can't wait for graduate school in a few years...I will just be student teaching this fall. Just found your blog, I am your newest follower:)
Hope to see you at my blog sometime!


Chynna
http://mrshtheteachingblog.blogspot.com

Samantha said...

Congrats! I know that you're excited!! I have a few friends going for Educational Leadership and they're having a great time :)

Julie Buda said...

Congratulations! I am currently in grad school too (for instructional technology). I've found that my summer classes are actually tougher than the fall and spring ones-the content is compressed into a shorter amount of time! It is time consuming, but so worth it! Good luck!

~Julie
www.thehipteacher.blogspot.com