About The Author

My photo
Alabama, United States
Instructional Partner, National Board Certified Teacher in Literacy, Graduate School Student, Social Media Promoter for VocabularySpellingCity, Promethean ActivInstructor and Social Media Council member, Avid Twitterer @WhiteheadsClass, 1st Vice President for ALNBCT Network Board of Directors, Certified ALEX Trainer

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Back to School Virtual Teaching Expo



 

I have the honor of presenting for the Back to School Virtual Teaching Expo that launches on August 25, 2012.  I will be talking to you about free technology tools that a teacher can use to make his/her life easier.  Won't you join me?


By preordering you tickets, you will save $9.95.  You will participate in five presentations covering a variety of subjects like reading success, classroom decoration, classroom environment, and math journals for only $10.00! Find details of this great event {here}.


You also have the opportunity to help a teacher in need participate in the event as well.  By donating, you will receive a free ticket to the event.  Click {here} for more details. 


~Cara
Pin It

1 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the idea!!! Please stop by my blog, I have an award for you...
:0) Melissa
More Time 2 Teach