About The Author

My Photo
Alabama, United States
Instructional Partner, National Board Certified Teacher in Literacy, Graduate School Student, Social Media Promoter for VocabularySpellingCity, Promethean ActivInstructor and Social Media Council member, Avid Twitter @WhiteheadsClass, 2nd Vice President for AL NBCT Network Board of Directors, Certified ALEX Trainer

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Top Elementary Teacher on Twitter


teacher certification degrees
WOW! What an honor to be selected as a Top Elementary Teacher on Twitter.  I am #32 among some great teachers.  

Twitter is a fantastic way to communicate and collaborate with teachers across the country.  So many of the things that I have learned, shared, and incorporated are because of my networking on Twitter.  If you are not a Twitterer, I suggest you give it a try.  My Twitter handle is @WhiteheadsClass.  Feel free to follow.
~Cara
Pin It

3 comments:

Mandy Breton said...

Wow! Congrats for being a top teacher on twitter. What an honor. I just followed you, too. :)

Shannon said...

Congrats! What an honor!

Shannon
http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com

Vernita said...

This is cool!