About The Author

My photo
Alabama, United States
Instructional Partner, National Board Certified Teacher in Literacy, Graduate School Student, Social Media Promoter for VocabularySpellingCity, Promethean ActivInstructor and Social Media Council member, Avid Twitterer @WhiteheadsClass, 1st Vice President for ALNBCT Network Board of Directors, Certified ALEX Trainer

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Share It Sunday

Sunday is going to be my day to share with you some of the great blogs I follow. Thanks to you all for sharing such great resources that help us all in our daily instruction.

However, today I'm sharing my blog. In fact, I just started it yesterday, but I can't wait for it to grow and build. So, I am joining Lesson Plan Diva's Linky Party. Please take time to view my Facebook page. I can't wait to view all of your blogs!


~Cara
Pin It

2 comments:

Stacie said...

I am now following you on facebook :) Have a great day.

Rebecca said...

You are "liked" by me now!
:)