About The Author

My photo
Alabama, United States
Instructional Partner, National Board Certified Teacher in Literacy, Graduate School Student, Social Media Promoter for VocabularySpellingCity, Promethean ActivInstructor and Social Media Council member, Avid Twitterer @WhiteheadsClass, 1st Vice President for ALNBCT Network Board of Directors, Certified ALEX Trainer

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Why Blog Now?

I have always been very reluctant about being a blogger. Why? I've never considered myself a writer. I am a very literal writer and can produce a research paper worthy of an A.

I was recently asked to write a blog post for the Alabama NBCT Network. I fretted for days over what to write, but then it just came to me. I found it a very freeing and rewarding experience. You can find that post here. So, as they say, the rest is history!

I know that God called me to be a teacher. He has blessed me with a gift of teaching and encouraging children and adults. I spend my days in teaching a super group of 4th graders. On the side, I work with teachers by teaching various technology related workshops. I also work with VocabularySpellingCity in promoting their fantastic site. My life revolves around my God, my family, and my career. I want to use this blog to glorify Him as well as share thoughts, experiences, tragedies, and triumphs that take place in my classroom and professional career. I hope you share in this journey with me.

~Cara Pin It

0 comments: