About The Author

My photo
Alabama, United States
Instructional Partner, National Board Certified Teacher in Literacy, Graduate School Student, Social Media Promoter for VocabularySpellingCity, Promethean ActivInstructor and Social Media Council member, Avid Twitterer @WhiteheadsClass, 1st Vice President for ALNBCT Network Board of Directors, Certified ALEX Trainer

Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Liebster Award

A special thank you goes out to Dianne of Hopelessly Devoted to Teaching for awarding me The Liebster Award. This award is given to a newbie blogger with under 200 followers. What a great way to end the year! 



Here are the rules:
  1. Copy and paste the award to your blog.
  2. Thank the giver, and link back to them.
  3. Reveal your top 5 picks, and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
Now, to reveal the five blogs that I am going to award!




http://teachinginroom6.blogspot.com/ 

http://www.craftycommunity.com/ 

Polkadot Notebook

FABULOUS FOURTH GRADE


Congratulations to each of you! You have contributed so much to the blogging world!


~Cara
Pin It

3 comments:

~Stephanie said...

Thank you so much for thinking so highly of my blog as to award it something :) I have included you on my blog page announcing the award. Thank you!!

~Stephanie
Teaching in Room 6 – Leibster Award

Jeannie said...

I am so glad I found your beautiful site! I am your newest follower!

Come check me out: www.kindergartenlifestyle.blogspot.com

-Jeannie

Cara Whitehead said...

Thanks, girls! I love being a part of such an amazing blogging community!