About The Author

My photo
Alabama, United States
Instructional Partner, National Board Certified Teacher in Literacy, Graduate School Student, Social Media Promoter for VocabularySpellingCity, Promethean ActivInstructor and Social Media Council member, Avid Twitterer @WhiteheadsClass, 1st Vice President for ALNBCT Network Board of Directors, Certified ALEX Trainer

Monday, January 2, 2012

Read the Bible Through Week 1

Reader's Guide to the Bible: A Chronological Reading Plan


As a church, we are reading the Bible through in one year. We are using a chronological plan, Reader's Guide the the Bible: Chronological Reading Plan , written by George H. Guthrie . Each Sunday, I will post the reading plan for the next week. It is a six day reading plan. The seventh day is to spend in worship with your church family and reflection of the weekly readings. Also, I am going to provide a brief summary of what God said to me each day during the previous week's reading. I challenge you to set this goal with me. God will truly bless you!


Monday, January 2: Genesis 1-2
Tuesday, January 3: John 1:1-3; Psalm 8; Psalm 104
Wednesday, January 4: Genesis 3-5
Thursday, January 5: Genesis 6-7
Friday, January 6: Genesis 8-9; Psalm 12
Saturday, January 7: Genesis 10-11


~Cara Pin It

2 comments:

Christina said...

I love your message and style. I came across your page from Stephanie at Teaching in Room 6. I am your newest follower. Please read my recent post. I came across your page and it reminded me that I needed to post JJ Heller's song.

Always
Live.Laugh.Teach
Christina

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing the Bible reading plan. I am looking forward to what God will say through His word this week!