About The Author

My photo
Alabama, United States
Instructional Partner, National Board Certified Teacher in Literacy, Graduate School Student, Social Media Promoter for VocabularySpellingCity, Promethean ActivInstructor and Social Media Council member, Avid Twitterer @WhiteheadsClass, 1st Vice President for ALNBCT Network Board of Directors, Certified ALEX Trainer

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Want to Go to Vegas?

How surprised was I to receive an email this morning stating that I had won another blog giveaway! That makes two in one week! It sounds like it might be my time to take a trip to Las Vegas. The only problem is that I'm not a gambler.


Today, I received a comment from Laura at Inspired Teacher stating that I had won her most recent giveaway, a personalized charm set from My Blue Snowflake. I am so excited! The charms are beautiful.


If you have not visited Inspired Teacher, now would be a great time. You will find tips that will inspire you to be a better teacher.


For a chance to enter my giveaway, click {here}.


~Cara
Pin It Pin It

1 comments:

Dawn said...

It is nice to come across your blog. I am a new follower.

Dawn
http://literacymathideas.blogspot.com/