About The Author

My photo
Alabama, United States
Instructional Partner, National Board Certified Teacher in Literacy, Graduate School Student, Social Media Promoter for VocabularySpellingCity, Promethean ActivInstructor and Social Media Council member, Avid Twitterer @WhiteheadsClass, 1st Vice President for ALNBCT Network Board of Directors, Certified ALEX Trainer

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I See a Giveaway Coming!

My blog is so close to having 100 followers! When it reaches that milestone, I will host a special giveaway. If you haven't already, please "Join this Site" using the button on the left. The giveaway will be happening soon!
~Cara
Pin It
Pin It

2 comments:

Holly said...

Oh my gosh, I wanna follow you again just to turn that 99 into 100...you'll get there!!!! And congrats {almost!}

Holly
Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

kilgosclass said...

Oh my gosh, Cara, I can't believe I wasn't already a member! It must have been an oversight on my part! Anyway, I'm 100!!!!!!!!!