About The Author

My photo
Alabama, United States
Instructional Partner, National Board Certified Teacher in Literacy, Graduate School Student, Social Media Promoter for VocabularySpellingCity, Promethean ActivInstructor and Social Media Council member, Avid Twitterer @WhiteheadsClass, 1st Vice President for ALNBCT Network Board of Directors, Certified ALEX Trainer

Monday, January 16, 2012

Common Core iPad App

Mastery Connect has developed a FREE iPad app to allow you to view the Common Core Standards. The app includes language arts and math standards divided by grade level. What a great way to keep the standards close at hand! Download the free app {here}.
~Cara
Pin It
Pin It

4 comments:

Middle of my Heart said...

Thanks so much for this info. I just downloaded the app on my iPad.

A Teacher's Treasure said...

Thank you soooooooo much for sharing!!! I pinned it & downloaded it to my iPad!

❤ Mor Zrihen from...
A Teacher's Treasure
Teaching Treasures Shop

Chrissy said...

Thanks, that will be very handy to have! I just discovered your blog. I'm your newest follower. Hop you'll pop over and visit.
--Chrissy
http://firstgradefoundme.blogspot.com

Annie Moffatt said...

This is AWESOME...downloading this tomorrow morning~ Well, it really is tomorrow morning and I should be sleeping. I also wanted you to know that I LOVE your scripture at the top of your blog. It was like a drink of cold water when I stopped by! Thank you!