How can I ever thank you enough? My blog has grown faster than I ever imagined. I appreciate each and every one of you for your support.
Since I reached 100 followers (special thanks to Farrah from ThinkShareTeach for being the 100th), I am hosting a special giveaway. For those who know me, you understand my love for Promethean. I am honored to have a Promethean ActivBoard, ActiVotes, ActivExpressions, and a brand new set of ActivExpressions 2 in my classroom. I have worked with Promethean on several projects. This company cares about education! For this giveaway, I will give the lucky winner a Promethean Prize Pack. This will include a Promethean Thank the Teacher bag (because I thank you), a copy of The Response Revolution (great ideas for using active engagement and clickers in your classroom), an ActivExpression stress ball, ActivExpression notepad, and a Promethean pen.
You can enter by leaving a comment for each of the following. Each comment will count as one entry, so make sure you make separate posts. Please include your email address, so I can contact you if you win. The contest will end in 100 hours! That is on Sunday, January 22, 2012, at 10:00 PM CST. I will announce the winner on Monday, January 23, 2012.
- Follow my blog (or tell me you are a current follower) using the Join This Site button on the left.
- Grab my button to display on your blog. Please leave the link to your blog in your comment. (I'm sure others will want to follow you!)
- Like my blog on Facebook, or tell me that you already do. Please leave your Facebook name if it is different than your post name.
- Follow my blog on Twitter, or tell me you already do. Please leave your Twitter handle in your comment.
- Pin this giveaway (or another post from my blog) onto Pinterest. Please leave the link to this blog in your comment.
- Spread the word about this giveaway. You can create a post on your blog, send a Tweet, create a Facebook post, etc. Paste the link into your comment.
Wow! Six ways to enter! Remember, each entry will count as one chance, so leave separate posts. I will use www.random.org to determine the winner. Good luck!
PS-For another chance to win Promethean products, please visit ThinkShareTeach and enter Farrah's giveaway.