About The Author

My photo
Alabama, United States
Instructional Partner, National Board Certified Teacher in Literacy, Graduate School Student, Social Media Promoter for VocabularySpellingCity, Promethean ActivInstructor and Social Media Council member, Avid Twitterer @WhiteheadsClass, 1st Vice President for ALNBCT Network Board of Directors, Certified ALEX Trainer

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Comment Signature

Do you wonder how bloggers sign their comments with a clickable link like this Teaching...My Calling  instead of this http://teachingmycalling.blogspot.com? It is super easy!

Simply, copy and paste the following code into your comment. You will need to change the text I have highlighted in orange to your URL and blog name.

<a href="teachingmycalling.blogspot.com">Teaching...My Calling</a>
I have not found a way for it to be automatically inserted into my comments, so I keep it on a document to copy and paste it each time. If you know a way, please share!

~Cara
Pin It Pin It

6 comments:

Mrs. Shepherd said...

Thanks!

Shepherd's Shining Stars

Lori said...

I have just learned this too! Love that I can do this now. It's the little things.... :)
Lori
Conversations in Literacy

SC Teacher 28 said...

Thanks for sharing! I didn't know how everyone did this!

Joni
KinderKidsFun

SC Teacher 28 said...

I didn't work! :(

KinderKidsFun

Oodles of Teaching Fun said...

I am so happy that you posted this! I have been wondering how to do this.


oodlesofteachingfun

Maestra Amanda said...

Thank you! I felt like a goof because I couldn't figure it out!

Amanda
Maestra Amanda's Bookshelf