Denim Column

About The Author

My photo
Alabama, United States
Instructional Partner, National Board Certified Teacher in Literacy, Graduate School Student, Social Media Promoter for VocabularySpellingCity, Promethean ActivInstructor and Social Media Council member, Avid Twitterer @WhiteheadsClass, 1st Vice President for ALNBCT Network Board of Directors, Certified ALEX Trainer

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tech Tuesday-Sites I Love


My name is Cara, and I am a Pinterest addict! I have created and filled several boards on my Pinterest account with everything from household cleaners to dinner plans to teaching ideas. Since it is Tech Tuesday, I wanted to share one special board, Sites I Love. This board contains all kinds of web based sites that I have used in my classroom or want to use. I hope you find some inspiration following this board. Happy Pinning!
~Cara
Pin It

1 comments:

Heather's Heart said...

I can get lost on Pinterest and in Blog World! I used to be on Facebook but with blogs....I am addicted!

I am a new follower and love the scripture you share on your blog! I share a lot on my blog about how God uses us to touch the hearts of each kiddo He puts in our rooms!

I would love for you to visit me when you get the chance!=)

Heather
Heather's Heart