Denim Column

About The Author

My photo
Alabama, United States
Instructional Partner, National Board Certified Teacher in Literacy, Graduate School Student, Social Media Promoter for VocabularySpellingCity, Promethean ActivInstructor and Social Media Council member, Avid Twitterer @WhiteheadsClass, 1st Vice President for ALNBCT Network Board of Directors, Certified ALEX Trainer

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Voting Starts Today

I was recently nominated for  The Most Fascinating Blog in 2012, Category: Elementary Teacher Blogs What an honor! Would you take a moment to vote for my blog? Simply, click on the icon below to cast your vote. Voting is anonymous, and it will only take a second. Thank you for your help!

Accelerated Degree Programs


~Cara
Pin It

2 comments:

ThinkWonder Teach said...

I was so excited to see you nominated. I can't believe that I was nominated with you and so many other incredible bloggers. CONGRATS!!

Misty
Think, Wonder, & Teach

Shannon said...

Congrats on your nomination! I voted!

Shannon
http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com