About The Author

My photo
Alabama, United States
Instructional Partner, National Board Certified Teacher in Literacy, Graduate School Student, Social Media Promoter for VocabularySpellingCity, Promethean ActivInstructor and Social Media Council member, Avid Twitterer @WhiteheadsClass, 1st Vice President for ALNBCT Network Board of Directors, Certified ALEX Trainer

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm an Author for The Crafty Community


Recently, I was invited to be a part of The Crafty Community as an author. I look forward to seeing you as a follower. This blog will be dedicated to crafts you can create with your kids at home or in your classroom. I'm looking forward to being a part of this crafty team. 

~Cara
Pin It

2 comments:

Melodee said...

Hi Cara I'm your newest follower! We're neighbors on the Crafty Community, I am so excited to blog there! I am a newbie so this should be fun! Love your teaching blog:)

Cara Whitehead said...

Thanks, Melodee! I'm looking forward to being a part of the Crafty Community. If you look to the left, you'll see your blog button added. :)