About The Author

My photo
Alabama, United States
Instructional Partner, National Board Certified Teacher in Literacy, Graduate School Student, Social Media Promoter for VocabularySpellingCity, Promethean ActivInstructor and Social Media Council member, Avid Twitterer @WhiteheadsClass, 1st Vice President for ALNBCT Network Board of Directors, Certified ALEX Trainer

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

RIP, Snoopy

Roll Tide "Snoopy" Whitehead
May 21, 2002-November 14, 2011

My family and I have had a heartbreaking couple of days. Our beloved Snoopy had to be put to sleep yesterday due to complications from spinal arthritis. He was so much more than a family pet. He was a member of our family. Snoopy was loyal, loving, happy, funny, quirky, handsome, and spoiled. I could go on for days about how great he was! 

My family, friends, and most importantly, my God, has helped me cope through this time. It is harder than I ever imagined! I do not regret the decision I had to make, but I sure do miss my boy.


~Cara
Pin It

1 comments:

Holly said...

I'm so, so sorry. :(

Holly
Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade