About The Author

My photo
Alabama, United States
Instructional Partner, National Board Certified Teacher in Literacy, Graduate School Student, Social Media Promoter for VocabularySpellingCity, Promethean ActivInstructor and Social Media Council member, Avid Twitterer @WhiteheadsClass, 1st Vice President for ALNBCT Network Board of Directors, Certified ALEX Trainer

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Edutopia Featured Teacher


Today, I received an unexpected surprise. I was recognized as an Edutopia Featured Teacher. {Click here} to view my spotlight. Although it is only a small spot, I see it as a huge honor! 


If you have not visited Edutopia before, you will find that it is a great place to connect with other educators on ideas such as technology integration, professional development, project learning, and assessment. You are sure to find something to integrate into your classroom.
~Cara
Pin It

2 comments:

Mrs. McKown said...

How very exciting! Congratulations!!

Sally said...

That's awesome! Congratulations! I love Edutopia!

Sally from ElementaryMatters