Denim Column

About The Author

My photo
Alabama, United States
Instructional Partner, National Board Certified Teacher in Literacy, Graduate School Student, Social Media Promoter for VocabularySpellingCity, Promethean ActivInstructor and Social Media Council member, Avid Twitterer @WhiteheadsClass, 1st Vice President for ALNBCT Network Board of Directors, Certified ALEX Trainer

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Edmodo

In a previous post, I told you how much I love Edmodo! Edmodo is a super tool not only for teacher-to-student communication but teacher-to-teacher communication.


For this reason, I have started an Edmodo group called TeacherShare. This group will be a gathering place for all those great project based learning activities, lesson plans, presentations, etc. that we have found to be effective learning tools for our students. 


Please join me as a part of this group. The group code is 2lwwah.
~Cara
Pin It

0 comments: