- Job 25-28: We can't claim sinless lives, but we can claim forgiven lives. Delight in God, and call upon Him in the bad times. "The fear of the Lord-that is wisdom and to shun evil is understanding." Job 28:28
- Job 29-32: It is OK to cry out to God. He already knows our thoughts, prayers, and needs, but He wants to hear them from us.
- Job 33-36: We should trust God's goodness, even though we don't know why our lives are going a certain way.
- Job 37:1-40:5; Psalm 19: God always speaks at the right time. His plan may come over the course of your life and not at the moment you desire.
- Job 40:6-42:17; Psalm 29: Those who persist in trusting God will be rewarded. It may not be today but in this lifetime. God will give you strength as you wait.
- Exodus 1-4: God acts at the best time. We can't see His time schedule. Trust your future to God because He already knows the plan. If we are weak, God will provide our strength.
The following is next week's plan. If you would like to go through this journey with me, don't feel like you have to catch up. Start now with these passages. You will truly be blessed!
- Monday, February 6: Exodus 5-9
- Tuesday, February 7: Exodus 10-13
- Wednesday, February 8: Exodus 14-18
- Thursday, February 9: Exodus 19-21
- Friday, February 10: Exodus 22-24
- Saturday, February 11: Exodus 25-28