About The Author

My photo
Alabama, United States
Instructional Partner, National Board Certified Teacher in Literacy, Graduate School Student, Social Media Promoter for VocabularySpellingCity, Promethean ActivInstructor and Social Media Council member, Avid Twitterer @WhiteheadsClass, 1st Vice President for ALNBCT Network Board of Directors, Certified ALEX Trainer

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Teaching With the Fruit of the Spirit: Transform Your Teaching in 7 Weeks

My blog friends, Annie from The Moffatt Girls and Tamara from Teaching With TLC, are kicking off a 7 week online Bible Study entitled "Teaching with the Fruit of the Spirit." I encourage you to take part in this study based on Galatians 5:22.  Click {here} for more information.
~Cara
Pin It

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice opinion.. thanks for sharing...

Annie Moffatt said...

I am so excited that you posted about this:) Yay!!

Tammy said...

I love the name of your blog. This is a calling. I feel blessed that God has equipped me for it. (I'm following.)