- Leviticus 11-14: "Therefore, be holy because I am holy." (11:45) We must prepare ourselves for worship by living for God all week not just on Sunday.
- Leviticus 15-18: God is holy. We should prepare our hearts before we pray and worship.
- Leviticus 19-22: The Bible is not a list of rules. Jesus said to love God with all our hearts. If we love God, we want to follow His commands.
- Leviticus 23-25: God owns everything. We are only a manger. We are taking care of His property, so make it available to others.
- Leviticus 26-27, Numbers 1-2: God takes promises seriously. If we promise something to Him, we must fulfill that no matter the circumstances.
- Numbers 3-5: We can all enter the presence of God without fear. Look for ways to make wrongs right.
Next week's plan:
- Monday, February 27: Numbers 6-9
- Tuesday, February 28: Numbers 10-13
- Wednesday, February 29: Numbers 14-16, Psalm 95
- Thursday, March 1: Numbers 17-20
- Friday, March 2: Numbers 21-24
- Saturday, March 3: Numbers 25-28